Flip through the spring 2020 edition of the UCI Magazine and you will see a 10-week snapshot of UCI during the unfolding coronavirus crisis as undaunted Anteaters adjusted, stepped up to the challenge and heeded “A Call to Action.” Please note that safety standards have evolved and continue to do so, so photos reflect appropriate standards at the time taken.
- UCI Chancellor Emeritus Michael V. Drake named University of California president
- UCI to host historic virtual graduation ceremonies on June 13
- Giving their all
- Tu Foundation gives $2.5 million to UCI to support COVID-19 patient care, research
- Finding effective face mask fabric
- Chad T. Lefteris named CEO of UCI Health
As the former chair of the UCI Foundation Board of Trustees, a trustee of Chapman University and a past trustee of the University of San Diego, James V. “Jim” Mazzo is a strong believer in education. His extraordinary commitment to UCI and the broader community even led him to receive the UCI Medal in 2008.
Past Trustee Spotlights »
Why I Give
From providing student scholarships in his former School of Social Sciences to making the long-awaited UCI School of Law a reality – and everything in between – Gary Singer '74 has had a hand in a lot of things at UCI. See why he is so passionate about supporting the university.