UCI Giving Day
We made a mountain out of an anthill. With your support, we exceeded our goal of raising $1 million on our inaugural Giving Day. We showed the world what the Anteater family can accomplish in just 24 hours.
- Landmark $200 million gift names College of Health Sciences
- UCI ranked 9th among nation’s top public universities
- UCI not too cool for school after all
- UCI ‘Doing the most for the American dream’
- $30 million gift accelerates cross-disciplinary research
- UCI designated as a Hispanic-serving institution
Marilyn Sutton has a passion for public higher education – a passion that kept her engaged at California State University, Dominquez Hills for 35 years and that brought her to the UCI Foundation. A longtime supporter of UCI, she joined its Board of Trustees less than two years ago.
Past Trustee Spotlights »
Pediatric nurse in training, Rebekah Lieu, believes that kids should be allowed to be kids. Thanks to support from the Elizabeth C. Tierney Nursing Scholarship and the education and training she has received at the UCI Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing, she will soon be ready to bring her compassionate care to children battling illness.