In consultation with the Chair and Executive Committee, recommend the board composition. Develop and implement strategies to identify, recruit and engage trustees.
Mark C. Kehke '83, MBA'93
- Mark C. Kehke '83, MBA'93 | Chair
- Hazem H. Chehabi, M.D.
- Carol J. Choi '85
- Jennifer A. Friend Smith '95
- Brian T. Hervey, CGPP, CFRE
- Julie Hill
- Erica N. Jordan - UCI Alumni Association
- Kristen S. Monson '82, MBA '86
- Stacey Nicholas
- Timothy L. Strader, Sr.
- Marilyn P. Sutton, Ph.D.
Jackie M. Barbera
- Committee Chair
- Board Past Chair
- Other appointed Trustees
- The Foundation Chair and Foundation President shall serve as ex-officio members.
Committee Members Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate composition of the board, determine strategic recruitment areas, and develop ideal board member profile.
- Identify, recruit and engage trustee candidates who match the strategic recruitment areas and ideal board member profile.
- Recommend trustee candidates to the Executive Committee and Board.
- Develop and manage a new trustee orientation and education program(s).
- Engage new and current trustees in board committees.