Have endowment portfolio in line with the best thought process in the country for its asset allocation and performance return. Generate support, create awareness and build relationships while wisely managing assets in support of UC Irvine priorities.
D. Robinson Cluck ’78
- D. Robinson Cluck ’78 | Chair
- Jane Buchan
- John Evans
- Rick E. Keller (non-trustee)
- Jack M. Langson
- Kristen S. Monson '82, MBA '86
- William F. Podlich
- Lynn A. Rahn
- James Irvine Swinden
Christie A. Israel
- Committee Chair
- Chief Financial Officer (Ex-Officio)
- Appointed Trustees
- The Foundation Chair and Foundation President shall serve as ex-officio members.
Committee Members Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the financial assets within strict measures of quality and performance standards.
- Provide timely and comprehensive reporting on the financial statements and assets under management to the Foundation.
- To preserve the real value of the endowment corpus and maximize expected long-term total return while assuming a prudent level of investment risk.
- Review application for new members and bring diverse cross section of business professionals to the committee.
Quarterly (Sub-committees to meet as needed).