Develop a multi-year funding model that will ensure the resources necessary to fuel increased fundraising activity and results driven by the university’s strategic plan and academic priorities.
John R. Evans
- John R. Evans | Chair
- Meredith Michaels
Lynn A. Rahn, CFO
- Committee Chair
- Appointed Trustees
- The Foundation Chair and Foundation President shall serve as ex-officio members.
- Senior Campus Leadership, appointed by the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor.
Committee Members Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee (i) the annual and long range operating budget process, and (ii) adherence to policy guidelines.
- Advocate on behalf of the Foundation and serve as the communication link to the Executive Committee, Board and Campus.
- Collaborate in developing a comprehensive plan to review current resource deployments, augment existing resources for fundraising and identify opportunities to support the institution.